My first blog

I never understood what hobbies really meant.... something that you enjoyed doing especially in leisure but such an activity keeps on changing with time, situation and place. Therefore I have always wondered do I have a real hobby?
The more I think, the more I am convinced, that one activity that I would love doing through the passage of time or place or situation would be "Travelling". I never quite could satiate myself with the variety of experiences a new travel has to offer. Its more than just the place, its sites of attraction. Its something more deep rooted to a new place, its soul, its culture, its people, its food everything lending a distinct identity to each place so much that the experience at each place is dramatically different from every other place if you really want to experience its soul.
This blog is my novel attempt at sharing the pleasure of such experiences with others. It is also a way to crystallize these cherished memories into a tangible form through this blog. Please feel free to get back to me about any of my posts through your comments and feedback. I would be more than glad to learn about your thoughts and views as well.

1 comments:

Wonderful idea! Keep the work going. Share your valuable suggestions to the world.

 

Post a Comment